Magic Upon the River
Thais / Foreigners
1. Entries must be submitted between 1 January 2021 – 6 January 2021.
2. Each contestant can submit no more than three entries (digital photos)
and all of his or her entries must be submitted in the same submission.
Following the submission, contestants can neither edit their photos nor change
the number of their entries later.
3. Photos submitted must be at least 18 MP in size with at least 3,464 pixels
on the shorter side, and at least 5,196 pixels on the longer side.
Photos must be in JPEG format only, free from watermark, photo credit, text
or graphics. Do not create a photo frame, including white frame,
in a submitted photo file.
4. Entries must feature fireworks of Amazing Thailand Countdown 2021,
which is scheduled to take place at ICONSIAM on 31 December 2020.
5. Entries submitted by each contestant must be photos taken and
owned by him/her only. Contestants must neither reproduce/alter
nor submit photos of others to the contest. Entries submitted on
behalf of others are not accepted either.
6. Submissions must be made through
7. Contestants must specify their full name in Thai and English,
as well as telephone number.
8. Entries must be submitted by 11.59pm of 6 January 2021.
Photos submitted beyond the deadline shall not be considered by judges.
9. Contestants acknowledge and agree that Siam Piwat Group shall not return
photo files that have been submitted to the contest.
10. Contestants remain the owners of photos submitted but they agree to let Siam Piwat Group hold the right
to reproduce, alter, release to the public, display, and publish their photos in prints and other media.
11. Winners must submit the original photo files to the contest organizer.
12. Results announced by the panel of judges are final.
1. Photos must feature fireworks of the Amazing Thailand Countdown 2021 at ICONSIAM.
2. Photos must be creative, with messages and mood resonating with “Magic Upon The River” theme.
3. Photos must demonstrate beautiful composition and aesthetic beauty.
4. POPULAR VOTE award shall be granted to the entry winning the highest number of votes
Voting period runs from 11 January 2021 to 14 January 2021.
Winning entries shall be announced on 15 January 2021
via Facebook: ICONSIAM